Have you ever been at a sleepover – and maybe you stayed up a little too late?
Or you’re exhausted at any time of the day – and you’re getting a little brain dead?
At these times, often I will just fall asleep, collapse on the couch with a book and ignore all responsibilities
But sometimes I end up talking to someone else in this state – always a recipe for trouble
I either end up rolling around on the floor laughing inexplicably…
Or I end up coming up with some of my weirdest, and most profound statements
Okay, fine – mostly they’re just weird…
- Phoebe – you look like a pumpkin rapunzel!
- I’m flying up in a sky made of cotton bananas!
- No! It’s my green bean! GIVE IT BACK!
- Minnie Mouse! minnie you look like minnie mouse because you have ears on top of your head!!!!! (punctuated with laughter)
- etc. etc. etc.
But sometimes one can get a little more profound – like when you’re talking to just one person, late at night
It’s when most of my secrets tend to be told
*No, I’m not putting examples for this 🙂
Also, I tend to get a bit more profound and weird than usual
- Phoebe – the only pillows you may not have are the ones that do not exist
- Do you think that when we die, we stay as one human entity?
- Love is a rain cloud and sunlight at the same time
- Deja Vu, but it doesn’t happen when you do the same thing twice – only when you have the same feeling twice?
And so on…
What do you do when you’ve lost the ability to control you’re thoughts – and what comes out of your mouth?
Any embarrassing stories?
Is everyone else in this world totally normal – they just fall asleep when they’re tired?